Textured Cut by Hairdo is a short, textured pixie cut. It features in a heat synthetic fibre that allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility.
• design: wig
• brand: hair do
• hair type: heat synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 2.25oz
• approx length: Front 2.75″ | Crown 3.5″ | Sides 2.5″ | Back 2.5″ | Nape 1.75″
• ideal face shape: pear, oval, square
• colour shown: ss25
• heat synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair. can use up to 180C to heat style your piece.
• base design: capless base- the open wefting in the basic cap creates better air ventilation, which provides more coolness on the scalp. It’s breathable and lightweight for a more comfortable fit.
• base design: monofilament top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
She is really cute. But just too dark for me. I had to return her. I will reorder her on a lighter color.
Love this I can wear it anywhere
I bought this wig because I thought it would be easy to wear and I wouldn't have to worry about a bad hair day. Well there was no adjustment period, I put it on moved it around with my fingers and away we went. I tried a color that was rooted and I love it. I have always been a light blond and this put so much color in my face that I started doing my own hair the same way. If you are just starting out this is a good safe choice. Very comfortable. My friends knew it was a little more hair than I normally have but they weren't real sure. Everybody loves it. In the second picture I was having a chemo treatment I'm not crabby just tired but the wig was comfortable enough to wear from 7am until 6 pm. I have a head that measures to the outer limits of the average but this feels fine.
I was hesitant to buy this wig because it was so short BUT I absolutely adore it! It's sassy, sexy, and very practical for active wear or a fun night on the town. I actually wear mine to yoga and tennis and I enjoy the freedom and comfort it offers. I love it so much that I got my own thin hair cut into this same style and it blends beautifully!
Was thrilled with the fit, color and condition of this wig. I've been wearing wigs for 4 years and this is the first one I've purchased I was able to wear right out of the box. Other wigs I purchased had too much hair and I thinned them out to look more natural on me. The color is perfect and I will order this wig again.