20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $69.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Timeless Beauty by Gabor is a sleek shoulder length design with a swept side bang. Timeless Beauty features an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and monofilament part that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: gabor
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: capless base, lace front, monofilament part
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front 7.5″ | Crown 12″ | Sides 6″ | Back 10” | Nape 4.5″
• colour shown: GL11-25ss
• base design: capless- made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. The inside wefts give you a natural hairline and are followed by a soft velvet strip for extreme comfort.
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
I bought this wig in January and it has been my everyday wig. I started wearing it a little less often mid May because I got Soft & Subtle (which is perfect to alternate between the two btw. It just looks like I curled my hair or went straight) The fibers still look great and it still has good movement so this is one that I think is great for an everyday and holds up well. I love how sleek it is. The fibers are soft and I bought it specifically because of the lack of permatease and it didn’t disappoint. The cap is very comfortable and the lace front is beautiful. All around a great wig and definite a great first wig too because it’s not overpowering with permatease or density. I wish I had purchased this as my first wig!
Great wig. Took it out of package and threw it on. The mono part can be somewhat altered but not by much. Still overall a nice wig. I am just trying to get use to her. The colour is amazing and I plan on thinning it out a bit because it's a little thicker than I'd like. The cap fit is amazing too.
Timeless Beauty by Gabor in GL4/8 is an easy wear wig. I'm only on my second day of wearing her to work and she's great. I can toss her on and go. She's very natural looking. Reminds me so much of the way I use to wear my bio hair. I know I will be buying more of this one.
I really like this style and I have it in GL8-10. As one of the reviewers said, it falls forward a bit, however if you don't like it, it's is easily taken care of by pinning the front back and applying light steam to the roots and then letting it cool and dry completely before wearing. It's a very natural style. I have a petite face and don't find it overwhelms my face at all. In fact, because I have a petite face (20-1/4 circumference) I usually have to thin my wigs but not this one - the density is perfect.
I bought this wig as an alternate to the Soft and Subtle so it would look like I straightened my hair. The style is straight and classy, can be easily fluffed up for a different look. I used some Jon Renau Piece Out cream to style the side bang to stand up rather than lie flat over my forehead - easy to do and it looks so modern and natural that w Read more about I bought this wig as an alternate toay. I also can put the hair behind my ears without it causing my ears to stick out because the denier is fine. The wig can also be styled in a half up/half down or a low pony. The color I have is GL8-10, my usual. I would buy this again.