• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament part, lace front
• cap size: average
• approx length: Bang:10 " | Crown:10 ” | Sides:10 ” | Nape:10 ”
• colour shown: candy blonde mix, dark chocolate, cherry mix
• base design: monofilament part - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
Love the wispy low density layers. I’m in love with Candy Blonde Rooted because the roots have a slight magenta hue to me. Great fit for me too!
I like this wig. It’s similar in length to my bio hair, but with more layers which is new to me. This wig also came parted without the zigzag. Some of the curl is also gone. I don’t know if that’s the style or just if it’s been in the box too long or maybe even it’d been worn for a bit before I got it. I ordered several other EW wigs to compare. Arrow is the other contender, also in Chocolate-R, which is similar yet darker than JR’s 6/33 that I’ve worn in the past. I will post a pic once I decide which one I’m keeping.
I really like touch but one side of the front seems to be further forward than the other. I know it probably isn't but it's something about the design. I am sure I will master it lol I really like most all Ellen wille wigs, my head is small and Ellen Wille seems to fit me so much better than other brands and that can make all the difference.
This year, 2020, has not been good to my bio hair. Always fine, thin hair, I had been wearing extensions for a couple of years. Then covid-19 happened just as I was scheduled to have them refreshed and my salon (all salons) closed down. Four months later, my hair had matted and the tension pulled lots of my hair out. Now I'm left with half the amount of hair I used to have - which wasn't a lot to begin with. I decided to turn to wigs while I give my bio hair a break and nurture it in hopes it can be revived. This was my first choice in wigs. I liked it, but as a first wig, I felt uncomfortable in it. It's longer and a bit darker than my bio hair, so it wasn't 'me'. I have a few more wigs now and have a better sense of what I like and feel comfortable in. The cap is great - fits my petite/average head better than some other wigs I've tried. Very pleased with WigStudio1 - fast shipping and great product! I love perusing this site and find the videos so helpful when trying to decide on styles.
Absolutely loved her! Got her in the color tobacco rooted. She’s comfortable, fibers are amazing, and low density which is what I like.