• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament part, lace front
• cap size: average
• approx length: Bang: 6" | Side: 6” | Crown: 8” | Nape: 3”
• colour shown: hot mocca rooted
• base design: monofilament part - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
OMG! I can't love a wig more! This is Turn in Champagne Rooted right out of the box. The cap fits like second skin and the fibers look like I wish my bio hair did. Age, stress and thyroid issues caused my hair to thin and look sad. Forty pounds later - and post cataract surgery - my countenance fits the way way I feel! JR Julianne and January were too long for my short face, but I think Turn is the perfect length. If I want it shorter, I imagine some water and scrunching will do the trick.
I love this curly wig. I have never owned an Ellen Wille wig, but am so happy with it. It is made better than any other brand. The wide band around the nape makes it feel so secure. The hair is beautiful and naural looking. I spritzed it with water ad scrunched it , love it! The chocolate mix is a combination of different shades, beautiful. The size is a smaller, perfect fit. I will definitely stay with Ellen Wille!
I lost my curly hair and have been searching for curly wigs for a while now. Since I had/have (what's left) naturally curly hair, it's easy for me to style this since it responds like curly hair. I have been receiving so many compliments. I would purchase another one in a heartbeat and probably will at some point.
The wig was very natural, just too many curls for me, and maybe a little too young for my 74 years. It was a wonderful blend of colors (Sandy Blond Rooted).. I returned the wig and was promptly given a refund. I will always shop here because I know they treat their customers fairly. thank you for Great Customer Service. Hard to find these days.
what more can i say. exactly what i was looking for. a shorter version of julianne was what i asked cysterwigs for and boom....exactly what i was looking for. like they were up in my brain to see what i wanted. lol. everything about this wig is perfect. so little fussing with it to make it look great. first time i wore it, i had to prove to people it was a wig. now THAT is perfection, right?? thanks again heather and team!