Tyler by Rene of Paris is a flipped out textured end with a cascade of layering short wig design. Featuring a open weft cap construction allowing for an airy cool design which is lightweight and ideal everyday wear
• design: wig
• brand: rene of paris hi fashion
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 51 grams
• approx length: Fringe: 3.5″ – Crown: 3.5″ – Nape: 2.25″
• colour shown: ginger h, marble brown, toasted brown, creamy blonde
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
I bought this wig for the summer because it is capless (very light) but without great expectations and I am surprised on how much I have used it and liked it. It is tousled enough that it doesn't look fake but not so "crazy" that I would feel uncomfortable. I would have appreciated a better cap construction on the top (hairs sticking out...) but the price point cannot be beaten.
This wig is so beautiful. Right out of the box it is perfect. I love it so much I ordered another.
Based on the review below I gave this wig a try and am so glad I did!! Finally, a wig that looks real for a 60+ woman. I also am nearing 70 and started wearing wigs about a year or so ago. I honestly have probably bought over 25 wigs and spent a fortune! I just recently discovered Rene of Paris Coco and was very pleased with the texture and color and fit - I would say to date this is the best brand for a natural look - most others I had tried have too much hair, not real looking hair, cap too big, etc and etc! I thought I would try this Tyler in Iced Mocha and I love, love, love! I just snipped a bit of bang in the front and that is all I needed to do. If you have a smaller head and just want something that looks like your own hair - you will be happy with this I'm fairly sure.
Love this wig. It was back ordered, but it arrived sooner than the estimated date.
I love this wig. It’s easy to wear, looks natural and very flattering.