20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $117.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Unfiltered by Raquel Welch is a heat styleable synthetic wig that is medium length with tousled curls. It features a lace front hairline and monofilament top for the most natural looking part. Unfiltered is heat friendly allowing you to use styling tools up to 180 c for styling versatility.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 90 grams
• ideal face shape: round, square, diamond, heart, oval, pear
• approx length: Front: 10" | Crown: 9” | Sides: 6” | Back: 7.5” | Nape: 3.5”
• hair colour shown: RL17/23ss
• base design: monofilament top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• heat synthetic hair blend: Looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
I absolutely love this wig! is looks so natural and I love that I can style it as necessary. I can't wait until more colors come back in stock as I will definitely be buying more.
This wig is so beautiful! My son's wedding was last weekend and this wig was perfect! It's so easy to trim and make it yours. I have to have bangs! So, went to a hairdresser and had it trimmed. The color of this wig is perfect. Looks so real! Love love love it!
There are hairs that come down over my face that seem to be very static. Brush them away and they’re right back. Called and complained and was told it’s because heat friendly. If the hairs are full of static in July, how will I control them in the winter. Expect more out of a $300 wig! To return it costs 10 percent plus postage. Not a great deal.
Wow is all I can say about this one! I wanted the color Shaded Biscuit, they were out of the rooted one, so I took a chance and got Biscuit without the roots figuring I would just add some roots myself.... the color is AMAZING! I won’t be adding roots, their are different tones in this color, not just a pure white, it’s just a beautiful color.... I love this style too, I have not worn it out yet, just received it today, and the delivery was exceptional! 2 days and I received it! WIG.COM are great, the service, the people #1... So if your on the fence about this Unfiltered, or the color without roots, don’t be, it’s so perfect, Thank you chiquel
I just love this. After watching a few videos I did have my hopes set high, and Editors Pick came through! Very care free, the style stays lovely without falling and needing a lot of "perking up". There will definitely be another color on my shelf as this is a top five go-to style.