Upstage by Raquel Welch is one of Chiquel's Best Sellers. The design of Upstage features in a classic shoulder length silhouette bob, with heat synthetic fibres that allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility. Upstage base construction consist of detailed 100% hand-tied cap where each and every hair has been individually weaved, an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic blend
• cap design: monofilament base, lace front, hand tied base
• cap size: average
• weight: 90 grams
• ideal face shape: round, square, diamond, heart, oval, pear
• approx length: Front: 7″ – Crown: 9.5″ – Sides: 9″ – Back: 9″ – Nape: 6.5″
• hair colour shown: SS8/12, RL16/88, RL8/12SS, RL29/25 golden russet
• base design: monofilament top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• base design: 100% Hand-tied Cap – each individual hair is carefully hand tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• heat synthetic hair blend: Looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
This “Upstage” hand-tied wig by Raquel Welch is a bit expensive but definitely worth it! Very comfortable & the lace front is perfectly done. Love the color “Biscuit”. My hair has been thinning for several years & has finally reached the “I need a wig stage”. I can’t tell what a relief it is to have found a wig that I feel comfortable wearing out in public, love getting compliments on my beautiful hair
Great and I am such a hard to please person with this kind of thing.
Upstage wig is lovely, color mix is outstanding, for some reason the wig cap was too big so I had to do some modifications to make it fit better. Still giving 5 stars for the exceptional customer service and great prices. I will def buy from here again!
It took exactly 8 days for my purchase to arrive in Germany. Super service, super price. I like your web-page. You show the items on a wigstand so you know exactly what style you are getting. Also the videos help in decision making. Many vendors just show a 'made-up' picture and when your purchase finally arrives there is no resemblance to the style advertised! My 'upstage' came in RL12/22SS, which looks super natural. Also the quality is good. I just love this item. I took to wearing wigs for two reasons. Firstly I want to outgrow my grey bio hair and secondly due to the Corona pandemic I need no hairdresser at all! Therefore 5 stars!
Easy and wonderful from beginning to end! Great contact, speed and response time. The wig is simply gorgeous! I love the color, style and cap.