Upstage by Raquel Welch is one of Chiquel's Best Sellers. The design of Upstage features in a classic shoulder length silhouette bob, with heat synthetic fibres that allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility. Upstage base construction consist of detailed 100% hand-tied cap where each and every hair has been individually weaved, an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front, hand tied base
• cap size: average
• weight: 90 grams
• approx length: Front: 7″ – Crown: 9.5″ – Sides: 9″ – Back: 9″ – Nape: 6.5″
• base design: monofilament top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• base design: 100% Hand-tied Cap – each individual hair is carefully hand tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• heat synthetic hair: Looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.