Upstage Large by Raquel Welch is one of Chiquel's Best Sellers. The design of Upstage features in a classic shoulder length silhouette bob, with heat synthetic fibres that allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility. Upstage base construction consist of detailed 100% hand-tied cap where each and every hair has been individually weaved, an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic blend
• cap design: monofilament base, lace front, hand tied base
• cap size: large
• weight: 90 grams
• ideal face shape: round, square, diamond, heart, oval, pear
• approx length: Front: 7″ – Crown: 9.5″ – Sides: 9″ – Back: 9″ – Nape: 6.5″
• hair colour shown: RL8/12SS , RL16/88, RL29/25 golden russet
• base design: monofilament top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• base design: 100% Hand-tied Cap – each individual hair is carefully hand tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• heat synthetic hair blend: Looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
Gorgeous wig! I purchased biscuit without shading. I'm over 60 and the little hair I have left is platinum/white - a natural blonde in younger years. I feel the shaded colors are not natural for me personally because I would not have darker roots now. Comfortable, great color with lighter blonde in the front which is very flattering, beautiful movement. Very happy with this purchase. I would purchase again.
Great fit for my large 23" circumference head. But the hair itself is too long for my taste and active lifestyle. For reference, I am 5'11" and this is how long it is on me. Comfortable cap and Shaded Biscuit color is perfect as always. Returning due to the oppressive length.
I have been having fun playing with different ways to wear Upstage. She has a lot of hair which was a bit overwhelming at first, but have been finding that I can pull the sides back, wear a headband, tuck behind ear. I can see her being a cute wig for dressier occasions. I ordered a large cap because she is a hand tied and I was afraid she might be too tight. I think I could have ordered a regular. Cap is very comfortable and the hair is wonderfully silky. So far I have only bought RW wigs; 5 so far and counting. I love their quality and styles.
I purchased the Upstage wig in 6/29. It was beautiful. I loved the feel of the hair and I especially liked the movement of the hair and the length of the wig. The only problem with this particular wig was the color. There was just too much red for my skin tone. I will say that Delilah took excellent care of me and gave me very good credit for my return.
I love the wig. Wish a shipper other than Fed-Ex was chosen, as UPS will leave package at my door with a signature, Fed-Ex won't. This is very important, as I am not always home during their normal delivery hours.