20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $39.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Voltage by Raquel Welch synthetic wig is created with flipped out layers and a swept side bang. Voltage features an open weft cap construction allowing for an airy cool design which is lightweight and ideal everyday wear.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 66 grams
• approx length: Front: 4" - Crown: 5" - Sides: 3.5" - Back: 3" - Nape: 2.25"
• ideal face shape: square, round, diamond, oval, heart, oblong
• colour shown: R51/61, SS613, R829s, R28S,
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
My wig collection consists of 7 Voltage wigs in every variety of gray - large cap, which I thought was needed to fit my 24-inch plus head. These wigs have always needed considerable thinning and careful trimming to make them less "ruggy," to coin a word. They looked so natural that even my family didn't know I was wearing a wig. Then along came Iced Granita. Two things happened when I saw the color: I loved it and wanted it, and I read the size charts carefully and discovered that my head is very large, but the size is mostly in width, not in the length from hairline to nape. This is no doubt because I have a very high forehead. I decided to take a gamble and buy Granita Voltage in regular cap size (on sale!!) since the large cap does not come in Iced Granita. WOW! I'll admit right out loud that I had to enlarge the cap by following some directions I found online (adding elastic very carefully in the nape area) and the wig fits PERFECTLY, even on my large head, and it has less hair so needs no thinning. The bangs do not tangle in my eyelashes. I mean really, did I have to get to be 81 years old before I learned not to jump to conclusions and to check the facts before making a decision? ... By the way, Granita exactly matches my hair color. In the pictures, the hair next to my temples is my own, brushed back over the top of the wig. Even the texture matches. That's another discovery... the silvery gray wigs have hair that is much finer and more closely matches my baby-fine hair.
I ordered this in Iced Latte Macchiato which was darker and shorter than I thought it would be. Voltage is a beautiful wig but not for me.
I had to return because it was too big for my head. It was lovely though.
first time buyer I got a lizzy in maple sugar and this wonderful voltage in glazed vanilla. the voltage fits my head perfectly and I love the color ! thank you all so much !
This is a very nice wig! The color and stye are just like the picture. I wish it came in petite but I since I do know how to resize it, it is a keeper.