Voltage Elite by Raquel Welch synthetic wig is a short, barely waved flipped out design. Featuring a detailed 100% hand-tied cap is where each and every hair has been individually weaved, an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic
• cap design: monofilament base, lace front, hand tied base
• cap size: average
• weight: 2.0z
• ideal face shape: round, square, diamond, heart, oval, pear
• approx length: Front: 3.75” | Crown: 4.5” | Sides: 3.25” | Back: 3.75” | Nape: 2.25”
• hair colour shown: SS9/30, SS613, R51/61
• base design: monofilament Top - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• base design: 100% Hand-tied Cap – each individual hair is carefully hand tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• heat synthetic hair blend: Looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
This wig is nice and light and easy to wear with it's casual look.
I had such high hopes for the Voltage Elite but it didn't work out. Not sure if it was the color or the style. I think it was the color (16/21S). The color and the style made me look like an old lady, which I am, but some wigs do take years off, but this one didn't. I think a rooted would have been much better and might try that again in a lighter shade, rooted. I also didn't like the sides. So far Fascination RL1923ss, is the greatest, just ordered my second one. Too bad it isn't hand tied and mono.
The wig is very well made with hand tied lace front and monofilament top, completely lined for comfort. It is a very light and comfortable wig. I like it very much. I wish there were other hair style just as good.
Have been using them for years the best service
Even though the style has been around for quite a while, she's so popular I decided to give her a try. Love her! Shes truly a shake and go wig. So very comfortable too! Glad I took the chance. Wish she came in minx color. Got her in Graduated smoke which is kind of dull.