Whisper by Raquel Welch is a cascade of texture and layering in a pixie design cut. Featuring a open weft cap construction allowing for an airy cool design which is lightweight and ideal everyday wea. Whisper uses premium synthetic fibers that mimics the appearance and movement of natural hair.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 49 grams
• approx length: FFront: 3.75" - Crown: 3" - Sides: 2.75" - Back: 2.5" - Nape: 1.5"
• ideal face shape: square, round, diamond, oval, heart, oblong
• colour shown: R3025S glazed cinnamon
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
First of all, I have to get over the fact that no matter what I buy - clothes, make-up, wigs - I am NOT going to look like the model! Once I got over that shock, I decided this is a keeper. I go in and out of my wig obsessions, but I really like the feel of this wig. It looks nice, easy to style. It needs to be trimmed on the sides but that is not a problem. I don’t think it looks like a wig. I live in a senior residence, and I can tell a bad wig! They look the same every day. This once is easily changed up as if it was real hair and nobody knows the difference. Reason for four instead of five stars is that it has more hair on the crown than I like. Love love love chiquel!
I like whisper by Raquel Welch. It is a very cute easy to wear pixie, perfect for summer. I purchased mine in gray
I love ordering from wigs. Com. I've had good experience with Raquel Welch whisper wig. The fit is great and I would highly recommend. The only problem i had was with the color medium brown with golden highlights, unfortunately some of the golden color wasn't well distributed throughout the wig..... thre were some blotchy spots.
First I bought Raquel Welch's Power wig in color R28S (fiery red) and I love it, however the sides are too full and bangs too short for me. Then I ordered the Whisper in the same color and really love this one. It's less full on the sides and has longer bangs. Since they are similar in style I'll switch back and forth between the two. Even my adult daughter didn't know that I had on a wig since it's about the same color as my own hair.
The Whisper wig by RW in Glazed Hazelnut (R829S) has been a favorite of mine for the last 6-7 years. The style, color and fit have given me a new confidence since my hair began thinning. I get many compliments and my husband said it makes me look 10 years younger! It’s a great wig...try it, you’ll like it!