20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $33.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Zoe by Rene of Paris is a modern pixie style with flicked out layers. It incorporates premium quality synthetic fibers that mimic your natural hair. It features a basic cap construction with wefted back and sides for a cool comfortable fit.
• design: wig
• brand: rene of paris hi fashion
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 48 grams
• approx length: Fringe: 3.5″ – Crown: 3.25″ – Nape: 2″
• colour shown: strawberry swirl, harvest gold, midnight pearl
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
Excellent experience ... I’ve been shopping for a basic “go to” wig for months. This is it! I think it looks like my natural hair but better: not shiney, not too much hair, easy to finger style, etc. the texture allows you to smooth down for a more conservative look or spike it for a fun more stylish hairdo. Thinking of a second color because of its ease in managing and naturalness. VERY satisfied!
Best wig I have ever worn. I had this product for over five years. No one can tell it’s a wig.
I am adding to collection of 22 wigs. This is my first SHORT wig. High quality. Thick but not too thick. comfortable to wear. enough room in AVG size to pile long hair under. Bought in Coffee Latte. Great brunette color. ( I also have Coco in that color) If Zoe is TO short, try Coco because its just the longer version. Same consistency.
The only thing wrong with this wig was the color was way off from the picture. The wig style was very nice. I wish it were still available in a light reddish blonde, but I think it’s discontinued
if you want the lightest,most natural looking pixie cut at very little cost, this is for you. Shake it and wear it. ! Great company,nothing is too much trouble.