Zara by Jon Renau SmartLace Collection is one of Jon Renaus best sellers. It's created in a long straight slightly layered wig design. It features a lace front for off the face styling and monofilament top which allows you to change the parting in either direction. The wefted sides and back allows for a cool comfortable fit.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: lace front, monofilament base, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 138 grams
• approx length: Front: 11.5″ – Crown: 17″ – Sides: 16.5″ – Nape: 15.5″
• ideal face shape: oval, round, heart, diamond, square
• colour shown: FS6/30/27, FS26/31S6, FS4/33/30A, FS26/31, 4/27/30
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament top – creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I didn’t love her at first. But after a few hours and a good brush she is perfect. Dry shampoo and wear helped get rid of that glossy look.
I’m new to wigs. This wig is similar to how my real hair was. It looks natural and is comfortable to wear. I got it in the Malibu blonde with a root.
The color is beautiful, but the fibers felt rough/dry immediately out of the box. After one day of wear the ends were crunchy and bent. She tangles worse than any wig I've ever had including cheap costume wigs. I actually steamed her and she is feeling better but I don't think I should have to do that with a new wig...disappointing.
My first wig ever. It's very nice, comfortable to wear and the lace front looks very natural. The only thing I'm a little disappointed of is, that the hair density is a little low for my taste. On the many reviews I watched for this wig the hair looked thicker. But all in all very nice and I guess I will order again.
Hello Thank you very much!! Arrived on time. And beautiful!! Next time I'll buy from here. Very practical, light yet long. It can be varied well. Feel free to recommend it to everyone !!